Buffalo Bills at the Kansas City Chiefs
- Buffalo is 0-6 and the Chiefs got back on track last week. They are leading their division and i think they'll go to the playoffs by winning that division which is weak by the way, but the Bills are very weak. I'm picking the Chiefs despite the life shown by the Bills last week against Baltimore.
- The Rams should've won last week against the Bucs, and I think they'll get it done against their second consecutive NFC South opponent this week.
- The Cowboys looked to have some offense last week despite their loss to the red hot New York Football Giants. The Jags have lost 2 straight and i think the Cowboys will finally get a win and extend Jacksonville's losing streak.
- I want the Lions to do well but they've only won one game this year and that was a blowout against the Rams. I'm finally going to pick the Redskins who won last week and are 4-1 in the NFC thus far.
- Cincinnati has lost 3 straight but they almost came back against the NFC South leading Falcons last week. I think they will get a win this week and Carson Palmer seems to have two good rookie recieving threats in Jermaine Gresham and Jordan Shipley who had a break out game last week.
- The Broncos have lost 3 in a row, but the 49ers aren't exactly very good this year, however, i think they will get the win in a game between two teams that won't make the playoffs.
- I would like to pick the Packers but the Jets are too strong. The Packers' offense hasn't been clicking so far this season, and that will be a problem against the Jets defense.
- The Titans have won three straight, the Chargers have lost 3 in a row, i think both will extend their respective streaks.
- The Seahawks are 1-2 on the road, but Oakland is 1-2 against the NFC. The Seahawks are the better team in this game and they'll get the W.
- The Bucs are 4-2 with wins only against fairly weak opponents, but I think Arizona is weak and the Bucs will get their 2nd straight week.
- The Pats are looking very good right now and the same cannot be said about the Vikings who are distracted on and off the field with Brett Favre and Brad Childress. The Pats will win easily at home.
- Everyone is picking the Steelers. Many have said that they are now the best team in the NFL with Rothlisberger being back. That could be motivation for the Saints to get a win. They've lost game they shouldn't have, let's see if they can win one where they are the underdogs.
- Indianapolis wants revenge against the Texans. They lost early in the season to two division opponents, one being the Texans, and they haven't lost since. The AFC South is a strong division and the winner here i think takes a good hold of the Division despite what the Titans do this week.